- Open Music Guru
- Click the instrument button in the app bar.
- In the "Instrument" tab, select the instrument you want the app to play for every action you make.
- You can preview the instrument by tapping on the piano notes displayed.
- Adjust the following settings to your preference - For regular instruments:
- Volume: Control the loudness of the sound. Increasing the volume makes the sound louder, while decreasing it makes it softer.
- Attack: Set how quickly the sound reaches full volume after you start playing a note. A faster attack results in a more immediate sound, while a slower attack gives a softer onset.
- Release: Decide how long the note plays after being released. A longer release means the note will linger longer, creating a more sustained effect. For synthisizers, the above with much more options for you to tweak.
- Once you're satisfied, go back to the app and every action you make will be played with the instrument you selected.