Create any vocal exercise you want
Vocal Sensei let's you easily create any vocal exercise and practice it with the piano accompaniment.
To create your own vocal exercise, follow these steps:
- Open Vocal Sensei.
- Optional Create a Free Account: Sign up for free through Google or using your E-Mail to keep your favorite exercises for later.
- Click 'Do vocal exercises'.
- Click 'New Exercise'.
- Pick a name for your exercise.
- Select Pre-Harmony - Choose the pre-harmony that will be played before the exercise starts.
- Select the notes - You can either use a piano to play the notes of the exercise or click "Type manually" and type the intervals of the exercise.
- Optional - Click Advanced and choose the duration for each note of the exercise.
- You can now click "Preview" to hear what the exercise will sound like, or "Save" to save your exercise and be able to immediately start practicing with it.
Now you can practice your new exercise to perfection or share it with other people.